Monday, November 12, 2007

Making money with Blogsvertise

I didn't know you could make money from blogging until just about 2 months ago. In fact, there are some sponsored blogs that I read regularly, but for some reason I didn't think that I could do it as well. After researching a bit and looking up ways to earn money with blogging, I discovered Blogsvertise.

So, I've decided to try it out and signed up for Blogsvertise. It seems pretty simple; advertisers will pay bloggers to mention their products and services in a blog entry. And for the blogger, it's a good way to create unique entries and learn about something new. (And I think it's a great way to turn blogging into something productive!)

If you haven't heard of this yet, don't wait and go sign up with Blogsvertise!

No comments: