Saturday, March 13, 2010

Liking the Coach Kristin Collection

Something has caught my eye lately, and it's the Coach :: Kristin Collection of handbags!

Previously, Coach handbags were never in my radar of must-have items, mostly due to the fact that I didn't really like their signature logo that were plastered all over their canvas bags. If there was a design I liked, I never got it because it only came in the canvas material with the signature logo.

The Kristin Collection is different (at least to me)! I love how soft the leather looks, and the soft, feminine colors. The styles are very versatile as well. And although there are designs that bear the signature logo (it's great if you like the signature logo, it's just a personal preference), those in the plain leather look fantastic to me!

Here's another thing to add to my growing list of 'want' items... :)

No comments: