Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Album of the Year for Taylor Swift

image credit

Country music darling Taylor Swift won four (4) awards at the 52nd Grammy Awards - including the top prize of the night - Album of the Year. I can't believe she's only 20 years old, and has already accomplished so much!

I heard Teardrops on My Guitar back when it was first released, but somehow, I never got into her music then. Later, when Love Story came out, the song just stuck in my head. Maybe it was the melody or the lyrics, maybe it was both - I just couldn't get it out of my head. Then came You Belong With Me, I really started getting into more of her music.

Her album Fearless - for which it won the Album of the Year at the Grammys - is a strong album. I can listen to it from beginning to end, and not have to skip any songs. And that's saying something.

She's just on the rise, this girl, and I can't wait to hear more music from her. Congrats, Taylor!

No comments: